Truth’s Community Clinic, founded in 2003, provides non-emergency primary care, including medical, pharmaceutical and dental services to the Gwinnett communities of Lawrenceville, Dacula, Auburn, and Buford. We have relocated and added a trade name but are the same people continuing the same mission. We hope to not only meet physical needs but also point people to a relationship with Jesus Christ.
View the video to learn more about Truth's Community Clinic.
Truth’s Community Clinic is a part time clinic so our service area is limited. The following criteria must be met in order to be seen as a patient:
- Must reside in Lawrenceville, Buford, Dacula and Auburn (Gwinnett County side)
* Medical patients may qualify if they live outside these areas but dental patients MUST live within these locations
- Must have no insurance, Medicaid or Medicare
- Fall within 100% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Have a condition that we treat at Truth’s Community Clinic