“For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.” John 3:16
How do I qualify?
Truth’s Community Clinic is a part time clinic so our service area is limited. The following criteria must be met in order to be seen as a patient:
- Must reside in Lawrenceville, Buford, Dacula and Auburn (Gwinnett County side)
* Medical patients may qualify if they live outside these areas but dental patients MUST live within these locations
- Must have no insurance, Medicaid or Medicare
- Fall within 100% of the Federal Poverty Level
- Have a condition that we treat at Truth’s Community Clinic
Patients that qualify based on the above criteria must then fill out an application and call for an appointment. We DO NOT ACCEPT WALK INS.
Complete and return the new patient forms on MONDAY to see if you qualify. Once you qualify an appointment will be scheduled.